Racerplanet Network Forums  

Go Back   Racerplanet Network Forums > Hosted Site Forums > ammods

ammods Forum for World Racing 2
http://ammods.racerplanet.com/

Old 02-22-2011, 08:28 PM

ammods showroom in Hiatus

greetz all
as for today, the 23 feb 2011, ammods (ie me) is in Hiatus Mode, which means there will be no new releases or conversions or WIP for the new couple of weeks, i've worked basically flat stick since coming out of retirement, and i just dont have the passion for it right now, i will be back, just need to take some time to refresh and find my hunger and desire to mod games again

i've just had a relationship breakup in the past few days and thats hit me rather hard, because she was everything i could of asked for, but alas like most things it comes back to bite me on the arse

so anyways just to let you know i havent retired again, just need some time away from all things synetic
Old 02-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Super Duper Moderator

Shit mate, sorry to hear that. Definitely take a spell, perhaps even a change of scenery like a few days away could help find that reset button.
We'll still be here when you decide to get back into modding.

Some folks like to be stroked but I'd rather be blown

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
Shit mate, sorry to hear that. Definitely take a spell, perhaps even a change of scenery like a few days away could help find that reset button.
We'll still be here when you decide to get back into modding.
This goes for me too, take care of yourself and we'll see you later

Frank
Old 02-27-2011, 06:44 AM

thanks guys, but i'm actually considering entering into retirement, there are waaaay too many kids, bringing their tuners into wr2, and us muscle car Freaks, are getting pushed aside..i spend hours upon hours sitting at the computer..

and for what..nothing, not even a thankyou..or this needs fixing or you could add this or that..uhhh i'll tell you i'm really considering it
Old 02-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Sad to hear it but I can understand it and if you've lost the spark then it's no good continuing, at least that's how it is for me. I hope you can find something else to enjoy and perhaps it's something you can share with us here, like your scale models.

Frank
Old 05-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Super Duper Moderator

Ammods : Hey mate, haven't heard from you (here) for a while now, just hope you are doing well.
I have seen a far bit of you on facebook so I guess you are still kicking. I'm not much into that scene and I tend to not post on someone's facebook unless I am familiar with most others in that social group. I'm not being a snob, just avoiding the friend requests from a million strangers.

As for people not being greatfull for downloads, most of us are but maybe don't express it enough. Sorry if I have fallen into that category. I know that I have thanked you for the collection as a whole but perhaps not for each individual download.
I have given plenty of feedback on little over-sites that you have missed along the way and I do know how it is spending long hours on end to get a project finished and uploaded but at times I feel that it sounds like I am nit-picking. I am not, well not deliberately, I am only trying to help you make your downloads the best they can be.

Anyway, retiring is totally your choice for whatever reason(s). You don't owe the community anything. I am sure that many of us who have downloaded your hard work do appreciate all that you have done.
Wether you return to editing or not, thank you for your many contributions and I wish you well in whatever field you focus on. Cheers mate.

Some folks like to be stroked but I'd rather be blown

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.
Sponsored Links

Tags
2011, ammods, hiatus, holidays